Travel is the movement of a person from one place to another for the purpose of work, tourism, commerce, visit, study, immigration, worship, cultural, exploratory, recreational, political or Travel for a long time or short, and a place as far or close as available to the person.
- Make a search for your destination, read some research about the country you will visit, know its currency, the customs of its people and traditions, its tourist attractions, and the general atmosphere of the region.
- Select the airline you will travel to, select the hotel you will be staying in, and reserve your room.
- Get vaccinations that guarantee your safety if you go to a place where there are many epidemics.
- Pack all your luggage, especially your task; your clothes are important and appropriate for the area of your destination, your medicines, your electronic device charger, first aid box, and make sure your bags are weighed so as not to exceed the weight of the bags allowed.
- Take some cash with you, and ask your bank about the possible way to withdraw money when you need it from the country you are going to.